Have you ever imagined if the color of your surroundings affects your mood? In mostly cases, it do. Studies suggests that certain colors can change your mood and surroundings than others. While choosing the colors, you must consider the purpose of the space. If you feel low in your bedroom, it might be the time to change the color of your walls.
For workspace, blues are best to keep you focused and refreshed whereas white can be boring and a bit draining. Whereas in your living room, blues can make you feel calm and rested, greens can make you feel awaken and refreshed. Colors can complement your mood in daily routine. In this article we are sharing the most suitable colors for your home interiors written by Kiran Kaur, rated as one of the best Interior Designers in Vancouver.
How To Choose The Right Color
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Do you wake up right away or hit snooze several times?
- Do you fall asleep as soon as you get in bed or have trouble sleeping?
- Do you open the blinds as soon as you wake up or slowly ease into the day?
- Do you feel drained around white or bright colors?
- Do you prefer uncluttered, minimalist spaces or eclectic decor?
For more assistance on Residential Interior Design, Commercial Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Show Homes/Staging, Exhibition Design, Product Design, Procurement and Consultancy please contact us via phone or email.